The First Years Stack Up Cups

Very Quick

"When I had my daughter who is now 9 years old, we would go over there and she would play with the same stacking cups."

"They're not so easy to see so I don't think it would help to teach numbers, but it helps for easy packing away."

"For parents like myself who also want to get the most bang for their buck, these stacking cups can be used well into a child's toddler, preschool and kindergarten years depending on how you go about using them."

"* Such a simple toy but my 1yo loves to stack and unstack these."

"And he loves to use them in the tub to pour out water."

"Nice size, colorful, and very durable."

The First Years Stack Up Cups (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"When I had my daughter who is now 9 years old, we would go over there and she would play with the same stacking cups... My only other very tiny gripe is there are 2 yellow cups, it would be nice if there were no repeating colors. That s definitely not a big deal, but it seems like they could ve done a dark purple or teal or something other than repeating a color."

"She spent about fifteen minutes just nesting them into one another... They're not so easy to see so I don't think it would help to teach numbers, but it helps for easy packing away... It's OK, because my daughter enjoys throwing them down more than she does building them at this point."

"For parents like myself who also want to get the most bang for their buck, these stacking cups can be used well into a child's toddler, preschool and kindergarten years depending on how you go about using them... I really like the numerals on the bottom and the corresponding shaped holes on each cup. Children are not only introduced to size and color with these cups, but also numbers and shapes."

"He stacks them up and knocks them down on the floor. And he loves to use them in the tub to pour out water. Such a simple toy but a big hit for a one year old."


Less Quick

"When I had my daughter who is now 9 years old, we would go over there and she would play with the same stacking cups... They nest inside each other or stack when turned upside down... Each cup has holes in the bottom, the number of holes corresponds to what number the cup is... I will not be letting my son put these in his mouth and shame on the company for not making BPA free products. My only other very tiny gripe is there are 2 yellow cups, it would be nice if there were no repeating colors. That s definitely not a big deal, but it seems like they could ve done a dark purple or teal or something other than repeating a color. There are two picutres on the Amazon page of cups that are 2 different color schemes."

"* I was skeptical at first about these stack and count cups... She spent about fifteen minutes just nesting them into one another... They're not so easy to see so I don't think it would help to teach numbers, but it helps for easy packing away... They are lightweight plastic so she doesn't get hurt when she throws them around... I haven't found these to be useful in any way, nor have I found them bothersome as I didn't buy this as a bath toy... It's OK, because my daughter enjoys throwing them down more than she does building them at this point. I think if the base rims were redesigned just a little the cups would stack a lot more easily."

"* I originally bought these stacking cups after reading on a blog about how this type of toy can encourage many developmental play experiences for young children. Who would have thought that something so simple as various sized cups could be such a hit!... During tummy time play she bats the cups while they are on their sides and watches them roll across the floor... For parents like myself who also want to get the most bang for their buck, these stacking cups can be used well into a child's toddler, preschool and kindergarten years depending on how you go about using them... The bottoms of the cups have a rounded rim which helps steady the cups when stacking them in a tower. I really like the numerals on the bottom and the corresponding shaped holes on each cup. Children are not only introduced to size and color with these cups, but also numbers and shapes."