Fisher-Price Little People A Christmas Story

Very Quick

"The kids are playing with it almost everyday."

"* Super cute!"

"But there was no shepherd and everyone knows you have to have a shepherd."

"* Having 6 grand children 13 and under that love the Christmas season,I knew this would be something they could all enjoy and play with while adding decro to the house!"

"* I have bought many of these as gifts for Christmas, and they are always a favorite!"

Fisher-Price Little People A Christmas Story (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"Now my three-year-old grandson has moved here. He became fascinated with another nativity so I took that as incentive to order the Little People nativity... But there was no shepherd and everyone knows you have to have a shepherd."

"* Having 6 grand children 13 and under that love the Christmas season,I knew this would be something they could all enjoy and play with while adding decro to the house! This musical manager scene has been a big hit with all 6 grands... Excellent decoration and toy for all ages, plus very durable and will not break!"


Less Quick

"I wanted it "just because" but it was too expensive for an extra. Now my three-year-old grandson has moved here. He became fascinated with another nativity so I took that as incentive to order the Little People nativity... But there was no shepherd and everyone knows you have to have a shepherd. They were there first. I checked and had all my pieces. There was just no shepherd included by Fisher Price."