Very Quick
"It folds up and stays up with velcro to the bottom of the organizer when not needed, but if you let it down you have a bag big enough for diapers, clothing changes, snacks, toys in whatever combination works for you.""The zipper pouch that detaches is convenient too when I don't want to carry my giant purse, but still want to keep tabs on my things."
"I can put my cellphone, wallet, coupons, and entrance tickets in there and when I need to step away from my stroller I simply unzip it and take it with me..."
"Love the pocket but I always worry that it's tooooo easy for someone to steal this off my stroller because the zipper is not strong."
"For the size it provides a secure hold for incredible amount of options for drinks and other essential items when with your family."
"The organizer that I had before this one was very flimsy and even fell off my stroller one day while I was out on a walk with my kids."
"I did follow the instructions on exactly how to install it for my particular stroller (Baby Jogger City Select Double) and feel that the design is very poorly thought out, at least when used on a double with the infant car seat facing you, which is the configuration that we need to have with a newborn and a toddler."
BEST STROLLER ORGANIZER for Smart Moms, Premium Deep Cup Holders, Extra-Large Storage Space for iPhones, Wallets, Diapers, Books, Toys, iPads, The Perfect Baby Shower Gift! (Click to Compare Deals)
Quick
"It folds up and stays up with velcro to the bottom of the organizer when not needed, but if you let it down you have a bag big enough for diapers, clothing changes, snacks, toys in whatever combination works for you... I haven't put any drinks in the holders to see how cold/hot they stay, but I can say they cup holders are deep... Not sure how bigger phones like Galaxy Notes or iPhone Pluses would do, but some of them I bet would fit ok (and really, if you have a phone bigger than your face, you have to expect it won't fit into a lot of pockets anyway)."", completely FORGOT they were there, yanked my City Mini shut, tossed it in the car only to take it out some later time and to my surprise, find the goodies still contained!... The zipper pouch that detaches is convenient too when I don't want to carry my giant purse, but still want to keep tabs on my things... I wish I had my Ethan & Emma one because NEVER have I had it shift, become unsecured, anything!"
"The amazing, no spill, deep pocket cup holders that have never spilled a Trenta Starbucks, amusement park refillable cup, or sports bottle... I can put my cellphone, wallet, coupons, and entrance tickets in there and when I need to step away from my stroller I simply unzip it and take it with me..... Ethan & Emma is truly a company that care about their customers and believes in there products."
"I sometimes use it for larger cups that don't fit the designated cup holders... Love the pocket but I always worry that it's tooooo easy for someone to steal this off my stroller because the zipper is not strong... Over time, it tends to come loose a bit so someone can easily just yank on it and run off with your zippered pocket."
"I also appreciate that the middle slot can be used as a cup holder or can cr covered and can hide items if needed... As for the zipper pocket on the front it came in handy for my phone, sunglasses and tickets or stickers we received along our way in Disney... For the size it provides a secure hold for incredible amount of options for drinks and other essential items when with your family."
"I use it on my BJ City Select Lux Stroller and it fits really well, even with the placement of the wheel break on the handle bar. The organizer that I had before this one was very flimsy and even fell off my stroller one day while I was out on a walk with my kids... I decided I d email the seller to see if there was anything that could be done about fixing this problem."
"I did follow the instructions on exactly how to install it for my particular stroller (Baby Jogger City Select Double) and feel that the design is very poorly thought out, at least when used on a double with the infant car seat facing you, which is the configuration that we need to have with a newborn and a toddler... However, I still don't like the fact that you need to reach UNDERNEATH the bar in order to grab your drinks from the cupholder... Overall, I'm really unhappy with this purchase and definitely wouldn't recommend it, especially to someone planning to use it on a double stroller."
Less Quick
"Just grab this little pouch like a clutch purse and your valuables are still with you... It folds up and stays up with velcro to the bottom of the organizer when not needed, but if you let it down you have a bag big enough for diapers, clothing changes, snacks, toys in whatever combination works for you... Please note this does not include doing stupid things with it, like trying to put your baby in the mesh bag. I haven't put any drinks in the holders to see how cold/hot they stay, but I can say they cup holders are deep... And I can tell you that phones the size of an iPhone 6S fit easily into the front "phone" pocket. Not sure how bigger phones like Galaxy Notes or iPhone Pluses would do, but some of them I bet would fit ok (and really, if you have a phone bigger than your face, you have to expect it won't fit into a lot of pockets anyway)... I saw a few other similar items out there, but my gut just told me this was the better choice.""I bought one several years ago for my City MIni single, and recently another for my City Mini double, and considering a third one for my sit-and-stand... I can't tell you how many times I've stashed pouches, mini raisin boxes, gummies, min-bags of goldfish, etc. , completely FORGOT they were there, yanked my City Mini shut, tossed it in the car only to take it out some later time and to my surprise, find the goodies still contained!... The zipper pouch that detaches is convenient too when I don't want to carry my giant purse, but still want to keep tabs on my things. It's annoying when you have to leave the stroller out front, like, at a restaurant, or at the carousel... It had room for two drinks, and a pouch in the middle... I wish I had my Ethan & Emma one because NEVER have I had it shift, become unsecured, anything!"
"The amazing, no spill, deep pocket cup holders that have never spilled a Trenta Starbucks, amusement park refillable cup, or sports bottle... I can put my cellphone, wallet, coupons, and entrance tickets in there and when I need to step away from my stroller I simply unzip it and take it with me..... I have an Iphone 6s w/ a Lifeproof case and it fits nicely in there, no other stroller organizers have fit my cellphone before... Do not be afraid to experiment with the placement of your organizer straps, from experience it has taken me a few tries to attach it to my liking, but once figured out it is a breeze... Don't let this pocket full you, I have stored 4 packs of fruit snacks, lollipops, crackers, hand sanitizer, sunscreen sticks, chap stick, change purse, and keys in there all at once... This bag can store a ton of stuff; extra clothing, snacks, wipes, diapers, etc..... Ethan & Emma is truly a company that care about their customers and believes in there products."
"Initially, I was a bit skeptical about it fitting properly on my stroller even after following the installation instructions for my specific stroller. However, upon further use, I did not find any problems with it... I sometimes use it for larger cups that don't fit the designated cup holders. However, the center lid's magnetic closure does not work well and is oftentimes floppy... As for the front zipper pocket, I shove my small wallet, large cell phone and receipts in here. Love the pocket but I always worry that it's tooooo easy for someone to steal this off my stroller because the zipper is not strong... Over time, it tends to come loose a bit so someone can easily just yank on it and run off with your zippered pocket."
"* We have a city select side by side double stroller that we are using your product with... At first I though the attachment would fit across the entire two seat wide length, however it does not. Lucky on our stroller we have a bar in the middle and I can attach the organizer with the middle bar and the outside bar/handle... I also appreciate that the middle slot can be used as a cup holder or can cr covered and can hide items if needed... As for the zipper pocket on the front it came in handy for my phone, sunglasses and tickets or stickers we received along our way in Disney. I did not use the un- attachment feature, I wish it had a snap strap maybe, to secure it to my wrist or other item since its small... For the size it provides a secure hold for incredible amount of options for drinks and other essential items when with your family."
"I use it on my BJ City Select Lux Stroller and it fits really well, even with the placement of the wheel break on the handle bar. The organizer that I had before this one was very flimsy and even fell off my stroller one day while I was out on a walk with my kids... My drink, my wallet, my phone, my keys all of it all over the place... There were many different ones on amazon but the Ethan and Emma Stroller Organizer kept popping up in my search... I was able to pop it back on but if I unzipped it all the way open the slider would come off completely... I decided I d email the seller to see if there was anything that could be done about fixing this problem. I thought it s been 3 months since I bought and they d probably say it s too late to return it but I emailed anyways."
"* In all honesty, I completely expected that I was going to love this thing based on all of the rave reviews, as well as Amazon's confidence in the product... I did follow the instructions on exactly how to install it for my particular stroller (Baby Jogger City Select Double) and feel that the design is very poorly thought out, at least when used on a double with the infant car seat facing you, which is the configuration that we need to have with a newborn and a toddler... The entire organizer also seems to be in the way of the baby's feet, which as he grows, will be colliding with the stroller organizer, in which case the baby will be kicking it forward and the cupholder, at least, will no longer be level. At some point, of course, we will move from using the infant car seat with the stroller to just using the two regular seats that come with the stroller... However, I still don't like the fact that you need to reach UNDERNEATH the bar in order to grab your drinks from the cupholder... So far, I haven't found a better one that stays in place and doesn't also have the same issues that I mentioned above. Overall, I'm really unhappy with this purchase and definitely wouldn't recommend it, especially to someone planning to use it on a double stroller."